- 2.5 cups (300gm) bean sprouts (roots can be cut off if you like)
- 2 spring onions (cut into long pieces)
- 1 small carrot (shredded)
- 4 dried mushrooms (soaked in water to rehydrate, then shredded)
- 4 small cloves of garlic (smashed and chopped)
- 8 prawns (keep the tails)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
1. Wash bean sprouts and leave them out to dry.
2. Place carrots, mushrooms, spring onions, and garlic on top of bean sprouts.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Receive selected content straight into your inbox.
3. Heat oil until very hot. Fry the prawns and remove them immediately once cooked.
4. Stir fry bean sprout mixture. Add in fried prawns from before.
5. Sprinkle wine and salt into the pan. Continue to stir fry for 1-2 more minutes before serving the Fried Bean Sprouts.