People are always searching for ways to enhance their chances of increasing wealth. Following proper feng shui can play a big role in this. Wealth means that you can enjoy a rich and abundant life, with the resources to help you over the inevitable bumps that come up for everyone. How can you bring fortune into your life?
Things you should pay special attention to regarding feng shui and your home
Beds and storage
There’s an old saying in China: “The less there is under the bed, the more room there is for luck.”
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Receive selected content straight into your inbox.
With that in mind, if you have a bed with built-in storage, it’s best to only store spare bedding there. For example, you can store your summer bedding in winter, and reverse this during the summer. It’s also advisable that you don’t overfill the drawers, and make sure that the items are packed in a neat and orderly manner.
Many people take advantage of the unused space under their beds to store spare items. Once again, it’s important not to pack this space too full, and to store items neatly. Too many things under your bed can disturb the energy field.
The God of Wealth likes to reside in clean and bright homes
As the God of Wealth likes to reside in clean and bright homes, maintaining a clean living environment is important. Successful businesses are always clean and bright, with clean windows and spotless desks. A dull and dingy workplace will not attract customers and will have a negative effect on employees’ attitudes and energy.
Cleaning house can gain wisdom
Keeping a clean and sanitary living environment can make people feel good at home. You need to wipe tables and sweep floors every day and clean the house regularly. As home is the harbor of the soul, you should never live in a messy environment!
Cleaning house can get rid of germs
Living in a messy home is like living in a dump. A dirty environment breeds germs and increases the chances of spreading illness. Cleaning your house naturally leads to better health.
Cleaning house can boost righteous energy
Haunted houses are usually dark and covered with cobwebs, while Heaven is described as bright and magnificent. Gray homes are likely to attract negative energy, while bright homes attract righteous energy!
Suggested processes for house cleaning
- Pack up all the things you don’t need or use anymore and dispose of them. You can give them away or sell them.
- Reorganize your wardrobes.
- Single out everything that you haven’t worn in the last year, items that no longer fit, and everything that you won’t wear again. Pack these up and give them away.
- Most people hang onto these old items thinking: “This one is still good, and I’ll get rid of that one later on. It’s hard to throw away something that’s still useful.”
- If you want to have a positive energy field, being more decisive is a good place to start. After all, no pain, no gain, and a small sacrifice now might bring immeasurable happiness!
- Tidy up every corner of your home.
- Store all items neatly and orderly.
- Besides having a thorough clean every three months, it’s important to devote some time each day to keep your home clean and tidy.
- By paying attention to housework each day and cutting down on clutter, your home will become more orderly and tidy, and your family will be full of appreciation and affection.
If you make cleaning your home a daily habit, this will help you overcome your own shortcomings and gain more strengths. This will in turn help to make things go smoothly in your home and working life.