Please read this Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully. By accessing, registering to use, or using this website, you (“you” or the “member”) acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not access or use this website.
nspirement.com, a Nspirement of the Kanzhongguo Media Association (“Nspirement”) owns and operates this website.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between a Member and Nspirement and supersedes any and all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein Nspirement (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement).
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. Nspirement provides each Member with various publishing and community services, including but not limited to the capability to post links and comments to a web page (the “Services”). Unless stated otherwise, any new features that enhance or otherwise change the current Services shall be subject to this Agreement.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE AND TERMS OF SERVICE. Nspirement reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to Member. Nspirement shall not be liable to any Member or any third party should Nspirement exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Nspirement also may change the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Changes in the terms and conditions of this Agreement will be incorporated in the Agreement posted on this page. Member’s continued use of the Services constitutes agreement by Member to abide and be bound by this Agreement and any modifications to this Agreement.
5. CONTENT OWNERSHIP. Unless stated otherwise on the Nspirement website, a Member will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for information he or she authors and publishes through Nspirement or otherwise enters into the Nspirement Services. In exchange for the publishing services provided by Nspirement, the Member agrees to grant a perpetual, worldwide, non-terminable license to Nspirement to use all content the Member publishes through Nspirement without further permission or remuneration, including the right to create derivative works and re-use in other media. Members are not allowed to use the Nspirement name in commercial activity without the prior written consent of Nspirement.
6. CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY. A Member acknowledges and agrees that Nspirement neither endorses the contents of any Member communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing, or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any crime facilitated thereby.
This website contains links to websites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Nspirement does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products, or services available on such websites. Nspirement’s inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization. If you decide to access other websites, you do so at your own risk.
7. MEMBER CONDUCT. You understand that all information, data, links, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Nspirement, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Services. Nspirement has limited control over the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
You agree to not use the Services to: (a) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, damaging to the website, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an Nspirement official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; (f) upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (g) interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services; (h) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; (i) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; (j) collect or store personal data about other users; or (k) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
8. PROMOTING PRODUCTS ON Nspirement. If you promote, market, or otherwise advertise (“Promote” or a “Promotion”) any product or service via any online or offline channel or medium for the purpose of earning a percentage of the sale price of any product or service (“Product”) sold as a result of such Promotion (“Commissions”), you agree, acknowledge, represent, and warrant that:
- You will not suggest or imply any endorsement by Nspirement, its contributors, or sponsors for the Product.
- You will not make any unlicensed or unauthorized use of or otherwise infringe or misappropriate any materials protected by any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or other proprietary right (“IP Rights”).
- You will not interfere with Nspirement’ tracking of visits, page views, click throughs, or with the normal flow of traffic to, through, or from Nspirement Services.
- All communications and/or representations made by you in connection with any Promotions and/or in relation to any Product will be accurate and contain all disclosures and disclaimers necessary to prevent such Promotions from being false or deceptive. Such disclosures and disclaimers must be made in a clear and conspicuous manner, and will otherwise comply with Your country’s laws and all U.S. federal and state laws, including U.S. Federal Trade Commission regulations, policies, and guidelines governing advertising, disclosure, and consumer protection, including the FTC’s endorsement rules.
- You will not offer, suggest, or imply the availability of any rebates, coupons, tickets, vouchers, or similar incentives to induce or encourage the purchase of a Product.
- Nspirement reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review your Promotions. You agree that Nspirement, in its sole discretion and at any time, may demand changes to product promotion and delivery pages, customer support, or other items related to the content of Your Promotions. Nspirement may remove your Promotion at any time from its Service by refunding any fees paid for that Promotion.
- You will provide valid contact information, including but not limited to a working email address, where Nspirement can send inquiries and receive a non-automated reply by end of the following business day.
- Nspirement does not guarantee, or assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of any such information nor is it responsible for any bonuses, prizes, or other incentives offered in any Promotions. Your use of any information presented by a Nspirement does not guarantee, or assume, any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of any such information nor is it responsible for any bonuses, prizes, or other incentives offered in any Promotions. Your use of any information presented by a Promoter is strictly at your own risk. In no event shall Nspirement have any liability for your purchase or use of a Product or Service Promoted on Nspirement.
- Promotion is voluntary, and your reliance is at your own risk. Nspirement does not independently review or verify information provided in any Promotion for accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness. You acknowledge and understand that Nspirement does not verify statements, claims, incentives, or promotions made by Promotions.
9. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO Nspirement. Nspirement does not claim ownership of the Content or links you place on your Nspirement site. Nspirement may quote or reproduce your content (if you have made it public), in whole or in part, in order to promote your Nspirement site and/or the Nspirement Services. You acknowledge that Nspirement does not pre-screen Content or links, but that Nspirement and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content or links that are available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Nspirement and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or links that violate this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and links, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content and links.
10. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold Nspirement, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content or links, your use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. NO RESALE OF SERVICE. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services.
12. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY. Once you become a member, you shall receive a password and an account. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account. You may change your password at any time (to do so, go to the user profile menu option); you may also set up a new account and close an old one at your convenience. Member agrees to immediately notify Nspirement of any unauthorized use of Member’s account or any other breach of security known to Member.
13. TERMINATION. You agree that Nspirement, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password and use of the Services, and remove and discard any Content or link within the Services, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Nspirement believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Nspirement may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services under any proNspirement of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Nspirement may immediately deactivate or delete your Nspirement site and all related information and files in your Nspirement site and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, you agree that Nspirement shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services.
14. ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS. Nspirement runs advertisements and promotions on Nspirement sites. By creating your Nspirement site, you agree that Nspirement has the right to run such advertisements and promotions. You also agree that you will not attempt to block or otherwise interfere with advertisements displayed on your Nspirement site by any means. Doing so is grounds for immediate termination of the Services. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by Nspirement on your Nspirement site is subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Nspirement shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
15. Nspirement PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and any necessary software used in connection with the Services (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Services or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Nspirement or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services or the Software, in whole or in part.
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER’S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Nspirement EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Nspirement MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; NOR MAKES ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT MEMBER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT MEMBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO MEMBER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. Nspirement MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY MEMBER FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Nspirement SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLEs, EVEN IF MEMBER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS. Nspirement assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store information entered into Nspirement. Nspirement retains the right, at Nspirement’s sole discretion, to determine whether or not Member’s conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of this Agreement and may terminate Services if a Member’s conduct is found to be inconsistent with this Agreement.
19. NOTICE. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Nspirement may distribute notices or messages through the Services to inform Member of changes to this Agreement, the Services, or other matters of importance; such distribution shall constitute notices to Member.
20. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of this Agreement will cause such damage to Nspirement as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that Nspirement shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by Nspirement in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
21. LAWS. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York. You and Nspirement agree to submit to the exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within New York.
22. GENERAL INFORMATION. If any proNspirement(s) of this Agreement are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such proNspirement(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other proNspirements remaining in full force and effect. Nspirement’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or proNspirement of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or proNspirement unless acknowledged and agreed to by Nspirement in writing. Member and Nspirement agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to these Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. The section titles in this Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other services, third-party content, or third-party software. If Nspirement takes any action to enforce this Agreement, Nspirement, if the prevailing party, will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorneys’ fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which Nspirement may be entitled.
23. VIOLATIONS. Please report any violations of this Agreement to administrators at nspirement.com via the e-mail address support [at] Nspirementtimes.com.
24. COPYRIGHT. Web site copyright notice: Copyright (c) 2014 Nspirement. All rights reserved.
This website is the copyrighted property of Nspirement and various third-party providers and distributors (“Suppliers”).
Unauthorized use of this Web site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices.
25. NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any Content or links on this web site, please write to Nspirement at the address shown below, giving a written statement containing (i) identification of the copyrighted work or intellectual property right that you believe to be infringed, (ii) identification of the Content or links on this web site that you request be removed, (iii) your name, address, and daytime telephone number and e-mail address if available, (iv) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work or the intellectual property right is not authorized by its owner, its agent, or applicable law, (v) a statement that the information in your statement is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right you believe to be infringed, and (vi) the signature of the owner of the right that you believe to be infringed or a person authorized to assert such infringement on behalf of the owner. Subject to Nspirement’s investigation and review of such claim, Nspirement will remove any Content or links on this website that infringe the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under United States law upon receipt of such a statement. Statements of infringement under this section should be submitted to Publisher, nspirement.com, 4W 43rd Street, Suite 310 New York, NY 10036, U.S.A.
April 20, 2021